Tel: (613) 228-8768
We are a general dental office in Nepean, City of Ottawa, Ontario. Our service area is all of the Ottawa Valley. We welcome all new and emergency patients, especially students and seniors, to our practice. Our purpose is to bring you the highest quality of care.
You are here for a good reason. You are concerned about your dental care. We know that many people are apprehensive when thinking about visiting the dentist. We are confident that we can guide and educate you about your oral health.
Our dentists diagnose your oral health and provide you with information concerning your options for optimal care. We will address your specific requirements and explain every aspect of your procedures. Before we begin with your work, we will give you a good idea of the estimated costs, financial options, and the time required for your recommended treatment. We want you to be able to make informed decisions regarding your dental health.
Life has been anything but normal last year and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March 2020. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
• You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may find that we’re wearing more protective gear — such as masks, face shields, gowns — than we normally do.
Thank you for patience and loyalty. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you! If you have any questions, please let us know. To schedule an appointment, call our office today at (613) 228-8768.Leave a comment